Archive for August, 2018
IELTS Speaking topic: Foreign food
1. Have you ever tried foreign food? 2. Do you like to try new food? 3. What kinds of new food have you tried recently? 4. What kinds of foreign food are popular in your country? 5. Do you like any food from the countries near China?
IELTS Speaking topic: Study time
1. What time do you like to study? 2. What’s the best time for you to study? 3. Do you like to study alone or with your friends? 4. Who do you usually study with?
IELTS Speaking topic: Space travel
1. Do you want to travel in the outer space? 2. What would you do if you had that opportunity? 3. Do you think it’s necessary to see other planets? 4. When was the latest time you went travelling? 5. Do you like to travel by air?
IELTS Speaking topic: Plants
1. Do you keep plants at home? 2. What plant did you grow when you were young? 3. Do you know anything about growing a plant? 4. Do Chinese people send plants as gifts?
IELTS Speaking topic: Save money
1. Did you save money when you were young? 2. Have you ever given money to other children? 3. Do you think parents should teach children to save money? 4. Do parents give children pocket money in China?