1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. What do you do to relax?
3. How do you usually spend your evenings?
4. What do you usually do after work/after classes?
5. Do you prefer to stay at home in the evenings or do you prefer to go out?
6. Do you think modern lifestyles give people enough time for leisure?
7. Do you think people today have more time to relax than in the past?
8. Do you think it’s important for people to have leisure time?
9. Do old people and young people spend their leisure time in the same way?
10. What do you think are the good points and the possible bad points about having leisure time?
11. How do people in your country spend their holidays?
12. Do you like to travel in your holidays?
13. If you had a child, what leisure places would you go to with your child?
Well, I enjoy self-driving travelling in my spare time. I always drive my car with my friends or family to the rural areas of Beijing during the weekends to loosen up. I feel that self-driving travel can not only enable me to go somewhere I want to at any time, but I can also make my own itineraries and discover the stunning places that others may not find.
Normally, I’ll hang out with my friends because I want to loose up, but after being a father, I spend more time at home to stay with my kid, telling stories to him or playing games with him.
If I were to choose between the two, I’ll probably spend more time at home to stay with my kid, telling stories to him or playing games with him, whereas, hanging out with friends will reduce my quality family time with my son.
Oh, definitely not, you know, modern lifestyle can bring people convenience, however, the modern fast paced society and fierce competition have made most people spend more time with work, resulting in less quality time with family and friends.
Yes, definitely. After tiring work, people really need to loose up. Apart from earning money, I still need to enjoy family time, hang out with friends to socialise and travel around to experience different lifestyle.
Well, between the two, old people are fond of slow-pace of life compared to young people, for example, old people enjoy walking in the garden or chatting with old friends, on the contrary, young people are fond of energetic activities such as football and hiking in the mountains.
Well, it’s kind of hard to say but people that I know around me tend to hang out with friends for dinner, but maybe for others, they will probably go shopping with family in the shopping malls to enjoy themselves.
Well， I’m really into taking my kid travelling around in the natural scenery spots during the weekends to loose up. Although travelling to other places is really time consuming, I still like going out because I believe that staying close to the nature can cultivate people’ s mental development.