1. Do you like to receive gifts?(Why?/ Why not?)
2. What kind of gifts do you like to receive?(Why?)
3. What gifts did you receive in your childhood?
4. Do you like giving gifts to people?(Why?/ Why not?)
5. What gifts did you give to others in your childhood?
Yeah, I really enjoy receiving gifts from friends because I’m always moved when someone gives me a gift on some special occasion like my birthday. I sometimes receive some books, fruit, tea from my close friends.
Actually, I really enjoy receiving books as gifts because I’m a bookworm, reading is my favourite habit. When I was a little boy, I had received a wide variety of gifts that I really liked, such as books, stationery, balls and so on.
Yes, I do. I’m pretty into giving gifts to friends because gifts can enhance the friendship between friends, although they will cost much, I still like sending gifts because I believe giving is much more pleasure than taking.
I just remembered when I was young, I was used to send friends something I made by myself, like making a postcard.
Leave a Reply