1. Do you like toys?
2. Are toys very important to you?
3. What sorts of people like toys?
4. What sorts of toys did you like when you were a kid? (Why did you like it/them?)
5. Did your parents give it to you?
6. Do you still have any of your old toys?
7. Can you suggest why some people like to keep a childhood toy?
8. What kind of toys do children like today?
9. If you had a child, what toy would you buy him or her?
10. Do you think toys should be passed on to other kids when these toys are no long wanted?
Yes, I enjoyed toys because I believe people with love for life will still love childish things. I always play with my son with his transformers at home to enjoy ourselves.
I liked the toy cars and transformers when I was a kid because of the cartoons. But since my parents were not very rich then, after I asked them to buy me a transformer for many times, finally they agreed.
No, after my cousin was born when I was about 15, I gave all my toys to him in a large tub.
The main factor why people like to keep things from the past is that they can remember things years later. Nostalgia is important for a lot of people who are afraid of forgetting the time that has passed by, and also they are probably in a habit of not throwing away anything.
I believe the kind of toys children like most today derives from what kind of cartoons children have watched on TV. So I believe the cartoon figures like the Lightning, Bumblebee and the Angry Bird are among the most popular toys.
I already have a boy, 4-year-old. I always buy him the car toys and transformers as gifts. He really likes them.
Yes, I feel that most toys have only been played for just one year, and they are almost intact, so it is really a waste of money to throw them away. I always send my son’s toys to my friends’ babies to reuse them.