1. Do you like shopping for shoes (Why?/Why not?)?
2. How often do you buy shoes?
3. How long is it since you bought some shoes?
4. What kinds of shoes do you usually buy (or, prefer to buy)?
5. Do you prefer comfortable shoes or good-looking shoes?
No, I can’t stand go shopping for shoes, it’s really tiring and time consuming. I remember when I bought my shoes last time, it took me hours to find the suitable shoes, it’s really painstaking.
If I were to choose between the two, I’ll probably go with some comfortable shoes, like athletic shoes, because they are not expensive, and can be worn on most occasions. Whereas, good-looking shoes sometimes cost too much.
04/10/2015 at 16:45
nice pic 🙂 now I stopped studying IELTS, thanks !