1. What is your favourite food?
2. When do you usually eat that food?
3. What was your favourite food when you were a child?
4. Did that change when you became an adult?
5. Is food important to you?
6. What food do you usually eat?
7. What kind of food do you particularly like?
8. How often do you eat that?
9. When was the last time you ate that?
10. If you had children, what food would you recommend?
11. Do you usually eat the same food every day?
12. Is there any food you don’t like?
The fish is my favourite, especially with red hot chilies, cos it is so tasty and colourful and beside fish is nutritious too. I will cook it myself at home during the weekends for my family.
When I was a child, I liked the food made by my mother. She was an expert at cooking, and the fish was my favourite. I’m still fond of eating fish when I became an adult, and now I always cook it myself at home during the weekends for my family, once a week maybe.
Yes, definitely. I believe good food is very important because it is not only very tasty, but could also guarantee our health.
In general, I eat a lot of rice and vegetables every day. And once a week, I will cook a fish myself at home during the weekends for my family which is my favourite.
I always tell my son to eat more fresh vegetables and fish because they are healthier and more nutritious than meat, but he just fancies meat the most.
No, it will be boring to eat the same food every day. I also like noodles, dumpling, and sometimes I eat pizza and curry which are both delicious.
I’m really not into Japanese food because they are sometimes cold, or even are raw food, like sushi. I once bought them in the supermarket, but the taste really disgusted me.
Leave a Reply