1. Are you ever bothered by noise?
2. Where can you hear loud noise?
3. Do you think there is more noise in people’s lives today than in the past?
4. Do you think that cities will become noisy in the future?
5. What sounds do you like?
6. What sounds do you dislike?
7. What sounds remind you of your childhood?
Yes, just recently, my neighbour was decorating his apartment upstairs in our high-rise in the daytime. I was really bothered by the noise of the drill.
The noise can be frequently heard around the places such as airports, bus stations, and construction sites.
Yes, definitely right. As the city grows bigger and population bulge, our life has become more and more noisy.
I enjoy the sound of flowing water in the forest. I even recoded it in my mobile when I travelled in the forest park. I dislike the sound made by finger nails on blackboard because it annoys me and makes me feel nervous.
The train. Because there was a train track through my middle school, and we could hear the sound of trains every time they came through my school. I had been used to the sound, and even could not sleep well without it in the background.