1. How do you usually spend your weekends?
2. In your country, do men and women usually do the same kind of things on weekends?
3. When do you spend time with your family?
4. What do you usually do on weekends?
5. What did you do last weekend?
6. What do other people in your hometown usually do on weekends?
7. What are you going to do next weekend?
8. Is there anything new that you’d like to do on weekends?
9. Do you like working on weekends?
10. Do you think employees should have to work on weekends?
11. Do you feel that weekends now are more important to you than when you were a child?
Normally I’ll go out to some stunning natural sceneries to let off steam with my family or friends on weekends; but if it’s not sunny, I’ll stay at home for the whole weekend. Mostly I just use the internet to kill time.
I guess some men play sports while women may just do housework. So men may probably do things to their own interest, by contrast, women spend more time for their families.
I always spends the whole weekends with my family. I barely work on weekends.
Last weekend, I took my son to the Beijing Botanic Garden to go around to see the various plants. Besides we went into the greenhouse exhibition of plants which is very remarkable.
Well, there are so many people in my hometown, it’s really hard to say, probably most people tend to stay at home to enjoy the family time, but personally speaking, I guess there are not much entertaining facilities in my small hometown for people to go.
Next week, I plan to go to do some shopping because as the Spring Festival is just around the corner, I need to go to some super markets to prepare some food and other groceries; besides, I have to buy some new clothes for my family for the coming new year, it’a an old Chinese tradition.
Yes, actually I’ve been thinking about going to the gym on Saturdays. I have to do some exercise, I’m so out of shape now!
Absolutely no! That’s crazy. I have to relax no matter what. Weekends are not for work!!!
If I were an employee, I would think this is a horrible idea. Employees are human, we all deserve to have some off-work time.
Yes, the main factor is that after five-day of hard work, I really need some leisure time to let off steam, or travel around to experience the stunning natural scenery. Whereas, when I was a kid, I had plenty of time to play, every day was almost the same.