1. How do people (in your country) meet others and make friends?
2. Do you think it’s easy for people to make friends at work?
3. Is it important for people to have good relationships with colleagues at their workplace? (Why?)
4. Would you say the students (at your school/university) have a good relationship with each other?
5. (Possibly) How would you describe a “good relationship”?
6. Do you ever help a friend by giving advice?
Well, it’s kind of hard to say but people that I know around me tend to become friends because they were classmates in high schools or universities, but maybe for others, they just are co-workers so they develop good friendship in the workplace.
Yes, people in the workplace all tend to be sociable so that every one will have more promotion opportunities and at least be productive. Besides, working in the office without friends will be tame because people won’t find partners to talk about work or their own life.
Yes, I do. I feel that it’s hard not to have friends in the workplace. After all, we are going to spend over one third of our walking life each week at work, so you know, I don’t want to be socially isolated during that time, which will have bad influence on productivity.
Well, I’m afraid that not every student in the school have a good relationship with others because some of them seem to have a social problem, they are good at chatting with others, and are only willing to indulge themselves in the study. Hopefully as they grow up, they will recognise the importance of communication.
A good relationship between friends in my opinion is where both people are able to be themselves, respect each other, treat each with kindness and know how to give themselves and the other appropriate space.
Oh, yes, one of my friends smoke a lot and if he keeps smoking he is going to get lung cancer or something. So I consistently tell him about the problems that this stuff causes, get him a little sentimental, exaggerate and tell him to stop.
05/02/2016 at 01:31
10/04/2016 at 17:11
Very.. . Helpfull… For me and others… Thanx.. .