1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. Do you like outdoor activities?
3. What outdoor activities do you most like to do?
4. How often do you do that?
5. What outdoor sports do you like? (Why?)
6. How much time do you spend outdoors every week?
7. How often do you do outdoor activities?
8. What (types of) outdoor activities are popular in your country?
Well, there are lots of things I can do if I’m free. For instance, I stay at home sometimes to read books to enjoy the leisure hours with myself, or I’ll go with my friends to do some outdoor activities such as playing football and hiking.
Yes, I’m really into outdoor activities. You know, the main factor is that I can take some physical to keep me fit, so I always go hiking or jogging if I am free.
Normally I’ll go for a jogging around my house in the morning so that I can take some physical exercises while enjoying the fresh air, but if I can invite some more friends I would go for a simple football match with them because football is a sociable activities so that I can have more fun with my friends and make new friends as well.
Well, I do these physical exercises from time to time. Normally if I’m not busy with my work, I will go for a jogging around my house in the morning to take some physical exercises while enjoying the fresh air, probably four times in a week; but if I have lots of on things my hands I’ll probably focus on my work.
It’s kind of hard to say but people that I know around me tend to go jogging in the morning or take a walk after dinner, but maybe for others, they probably like to take some indoor activities like swimming and yoga.