1. What clothes do you usually like to wear?
2. Do/did you wear the same clothes at school and at home?
3. Will you change your clothes when you go home today?
4. Did you have any special clothes to wear when you where a child?
5. Did you like them?
1. Do you like shopping for shoes (Why?/Why not?)?
2. How often do you buy shoes?
3. How long is it since you bought some shoes?
4. What kinds of shoes do you usually buy (or, prefer to buy)?
5. Do you prefer comfortable shoes or good-looking shoes?
The mark of a gentleman in Great Britain can be seen in different aspects but in men’s clothing, the use of what was then known as sleeve buttons was one indication of the importance of the man wearing it. They were originally fashioned either in gold or silver usually with an etched design or embellished with precious stones. It did not take long for the two ornamented buttons attached with a chain to become known as cufflinks.Continue reading
There is much interest surrounding the line of succession to the British throne. The people who are included in this line are descendants of Electress Sophia of Hanover who are Protestants. Descendants who are Roman Catholics or have married Roman Catholics have been specifically excluded from the list of eligible successors to the throne.Continue reading