Describe a picture or photograph in your family.
You should say:
what is in the picture
where this picture is in your home
how this picture was taken
and explain why you think this picture is meaningful.
1. Have you got a hobby? If so, what is it?
2. Is it an expensive hobby in your country?
3. What do teenagers like doing in your country?
4. What hobbies are usually expensive in your country?
5. What do you like about your hobby?
6. How much time do you spend on your hobby?
7. Is your hobby a common hobby in your country?
8. Are there any new hobbies that you would like to take up?
1. Do you like to take photographs? (Why?)
2. Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos? (Why?)
3. How long have you liked taking photographs?
4. How (Why) did you become interested in photography?
5. How often do you take photographs?
6. In what situations do you take photographs?
7. What kind of photos do you like to take?
8. Do you prefer to take pictures of people or of scenery?
9. Who do you take photos of?
10. How do you keep your photos?
11. Do you keep your photographs on your computer?
12. Are there any photos on the walls of your home?
13. Do you frame (of have you framed) any of your photos? (If yes, which?&why?)
14. Do you prefer to send postcards to people or to send photos that you took yourself? (Why?)