1. What’s the weather like today?
2. What kind of weather do you like (best)? (Why?)
3. What’s your favourite weather? (Why?)
4. What do you usually do during your favourite weather (or season)?
5. What’s the weather (usually) like in your hometown?
6. Do you like that weather (or, that kind of climate)? (Why?/Why not?)
7. How often is the weather good in your hometown?
8. What did you do the last time the weather was good?
9. Are there any bad points about the weather in your city?
10. What is the typical weather in China like?
11. Have there been any changes in the weather over the past few years?
12. Does the weather ever affect what you do?
13. How does the weather affect people (or, you)? (If yes, how?)
14. How do you feel when the weather is cloudy?
15. Do you always pay attention to the weather forecast?
16. Can you give any examples of unusual weather?
17. Do you like snow? (Why?)
18. Would you prefer to live in a place that has just one, warm season that lasts the whole year or a place with different seasons?
19. Do people in China play the same sports in different seasons of the year?
The main influence of the British climate is our close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, our northern latitude, and the warming of the waters around the land by the Gulf Stream (a warm current of the northern Atlantic Ocean).Continue reading
What is the weather like in Britain?
Different parts of Britain have different types of weather. Variations in the weather can be significant even within a relatively short geographical distance. There may be snow in Wales, but seldom in Chester.Continue reading