1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. Do you like outdoor activities?
3. What outdoor activities do you most like to do?
4. How often do you do that?
5. What outdoor sports do you like? (Why?)
6. How much time do you spend outdoors every week?
7. How often do you do outdoor activities?
8. What (types of) outdoor activities are popular in your country?
One of the great Los Angeles landmarks is the Memorial Coliseum. The coliseum was first commissioned in 1921, and completed in 1923. The original seating capacity was more than 75,000 seats, and was built as a memorial to World War I veterans. It has since been rededicated as a memorial for all American veterans from all wars. It is a historic stadium, and arguably the most famous outdoor sports arena in the country. Los Angeles was picked by the International Olympic Committee to host the 1932 Olympics. The city leaders realized the stadium was too small, and began a major renovation. It is the only stadium to have hosted two modern Olympic games in the world, but it is much more than that.
- IELTS Speaking topic: Outdoor activities
- IELTS Speaking topic: A person who once moved to live with you
- IELTS Speaking topic: A situation that you got a little angry
- IELTS Speaking topic: Study efficiency
- The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- IELTS Speaking topic: Being in a hurry
- Winter storm Jonas could hit the working class hardest
- IELTS Speaking topic: An article that you read from a magazine or newspaper
- IELTS Speaking topic: An art and craft activity you did at school
- IELTS Speaking topic: A long car journey you went on